Thank you for choosing to experience Limón, a newly renovated group-stay resort in beautiful Palm Springs, California.
· Limón requires a two-night minimum stay on the weekends and a three-night minimum on holidays.
· Daily housekeeping will be provided at 10 am daily.
· Payment is due in full by credit or debit card only. 11.5% City of Palm Springs hotel tax/TOT is charged on the room rate, cleaning, and admin fees.
· Check-in is from 3-5 pm (with prior notice, special arrangements may be made for early/late arrivals).
· Check-out is 11 am. If you require a later check out time, please let us know. If we are able to accommodate you, we will.
· No glassware in outdoor areas or at the pool.
· Pool hours are not enforced; however, please be considerate of neighbors during your stay.
· The A/C will turn off if the sliders and doors are not closed and locked. Sliders and doors must be closed and locked when A/C is in use.
· Please do not unplug electronics or move furniture. Please call guest services for assistance.
· This property and its management team, Elevation Property Management, Inc., are fully licensed by The City of Palm Springs ID#2081.
The maximum number of occupants at the property is 14.
Limón does not permit pets on the property.
Bicycles, candles/open flames are not permitted in any of the rooms.
Our staff works hard to make sure your room is clean and comfortable. Although not required, if you wish to leave a gratuity upon departure, our housekeepers would be delighted.
14 Day Cancellation:
There is a $45 cancellation fee on reservations cancelled 14 or more days prior to your scheduled check-in date. There is no refund for reservations cancelled less than 14 days prior to check-in date, and you will be charged the total of your booking. This policy also applies to reducing the number of days in a reservation less than 14 days before arrival.
December 23 through January 3 is considered a special holiday booking period, and there is a 30-day cancellation period prior to arrival. Reservations cancelled 30 days prior to arrival will incur a $45 charge. Holiday period reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will be charged the entire amount of your booking.
Reservations booked with a non-refundable rate are never refundable. If you need flexibility in your bookings, please always choose a regular refundable rate (subject to cancellation policy).
Booking.com reservations follow our standard 14-day cancellation policy. Reservations may be canceled 14 or more days prior to arrival date with no cancellation fee. Booking.com reservations that are booked at the non-refundable rate are not refundable in any case.
Travelers Insurance is highly recommended to protect yourself from an unexpected change of plans.
Guests guarantee payment for all the days reserved. There are no refunds for early departures.